Pregnancy and conception require robust female reproductive health with hormonal balance and regular ovulation, proper maturity of the ovarian follicle and the reproductive tissues in the uterus developing healthily so that the egg may be implanted properly. This requires balancing of numerous factors and women facing conception problems obviously lack this balancing capacity.
Evergreen Formular for women assists women in maintaining this balance and aid in conception through a bunch of essential nutrients each known for specific therapeutic properties that have been scientifically established for reproductive wellness.
By providing these essential nutrients for reproductive well-being, Evergreen Formular for women helps women increase their chances of getting pregnant despite problems like PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome), irregular menstrual cycle and others.
Evergreen Formular for women:
- Provides hormonal balance in women
- Leads to menstrual regularity and regularity of ovulation
- Promotes overall reproductive well being
- Raises fertility levels
- Offers full antioxidant support to the body
- Gives complete vitamin support during preconception phase
- Scientifically manufactured
- Does not contain artificial dyes, colors or preservatives
Evergreen Formular for women is available in capsule form with one month’s supply of 90 capsules in a bottle. The recommended dosage is 3 capsules a day, preferably with meals and at equal intervals. It can be taken for 18 months at a stretch, but must be avoided if other fertility treatments are being tried.
The key active ingredients in Evergreen Formular for women include the following:
- Vitex or Chasteberry has been scientifically proven to contain a range of active compounds that create a balance and normalizing effect on the reproductive system of women. It stimulates the hormones involved in ovulation and restores female hormonal balance. Vitex is useful in normalizing pituitary gland functions and the balance of progesterone and estrogen levels. Vitex is often used as herbal treatment for infertility issues and is especially helpful for women with irregular menstrual cycles
- Red Clover is a wild plant containing isoflavins which are estrogen type of compounds and has been recommended as an alternative to traditional hormone replacement therapy. It helps women having estrogen deficiency and by supplying this hormone brings about a hormonal balance. Biochemical analysis carried out on red clover reveals that it acts as a selective estrogen receptor modulator and also display antioxidant properties. Rich in calcium and magnesium, it also provides the mineral supplements needed by the reproductive system.
- Siberian Ginseng is a traditional Chinese herb known to provide vigor and vitality through its nourishment of every body function including the uterine function and thus improving fertility.
- PABA or para-aminobenzoic acid is a Vitamin B complex type of compound and clinical studies reveal its benefit for female infertility when taken regularly over a period of time.
- Ginkgo Biloba has been show to improve blood circulation and flow to the reproductive organs thus improving their functioning.
- Folic Acid is part of Evergreen Formular for women in a ‘just right’ dose needed by the body to avoid birth abnormalities and defects, besides helping the mother.
- Antioxidants like Vitamin C and Vitamin E are essential antioxidants that prevent cellular damage through external environment pollutants, and improve the general health of women and increase their chances of conception.
- Evergreen Folic Acid + B12
- Evergreen Formular for men
- Evergreen Natal Care
- Evergreen Vitamin C
- Evergreen Formular for women
- FertilitySCORE Colour Test for Male fertility
- Ovumine … dependable in Ovulation induction
- Pre-seed Lubricant
- Predicte Ovulation Test
- Predicte Pregnancy Test
- Predicte-Plus Ovulation Microscope