Overview & Highlights
It is a very useful tool in natural family planning. It has been shown that the egg is most fertilizable within 12 hours after ovulation. After about 24 hours, it cannot be fertilized anymore. From the point of view of family planning, this post-ovulation period is 48 hours comprising the 24 hours of egg life and a second day for safety.
Predicte plus will help you determine this safe period and therefore will guide you in choosing when next to get pregnant.
- Predicte-Plus is the most economical solution: you buy it only once but can re-use it for an unlimited number of tests.
- Its reliability exceeds 98 percent.
- It is especially helpful in case of irregular, infrequent menstrual cycles.
- Its daily use helps women chart their menstrual cycle that is a great benefit in case of irregular, infrequent periods.
- It is a hundred percent natural method without any side effects.
- It is a simple tool. The only maintenance it requires is cleaning of the slide before a repeat use.
- It can be combined with other natural family planning methods.
- Pocket-size, you can use it anywhere.
- No further costs for batteries, repairs etc.
- The product is delivered with detailed, easy-to-follow, illustrated instructions.
- It has no expiry date.
- If you need to know in advance your likely ovulation day (like in the case of sex selection for a baby girl), Predicte-plus is your best bet!
The increase in concentration of the estrogen hormone at the beginning of the menstrual cycle produces a significant change in the consistency and crystallization both of the uterine cervical mucus and of the saliva. Crystallization of uterine cervical mucus and saliva takes place only at a certain level of estrogen concentration due to an increase in the concentration of sodium-chloride (NaCl / Salt) in the system. This level is reached 3-4 days prior to ovulation and remains unchanged 3–4 days after the ovulation. Then the continuous decrease of this concentration level prevents the crystallization of the above fluids. Consequently, crystallization of uterine
cervical mucus and saliva takes place only during the 6–8-day fertile period of the menstrual cycle. Both fluids crystallize in a very special way showing a pattern similar to fern leaves (see Fig. A). During the infertile period when no crystallization takes place, we can observe lots of round, amorphous patterns (see Fig. C). The Predicte-Plus Ovulation Microscope is a useful tool for family planning and contraception in an absolutely natural way. Although the reliability of this test if carried out properly exceeds 98 percent, as other fully natural methods it cannot provide hundred percent safety.
Instructions for use
Look through the lens, holding it near your eye. Press both parts gently (together) to focus the microscope until you can see a clear picture. By turning the upper part slightly in both directions you can study the whole surface of the sample.