The needs for most nutrients are increased during pregnancy to meet the high demands of both the growing fetus and the mother, who herself goes through a period of growth to carry the child and prepare for lactation. A healthy diet alone cannot meet these needs, therefore the need for dietary supplements.
Evergreen Natal Care is a scientifically developed formulation of 18 important vitamins and minerals at exactly the recommended level required to maintain a healthy and safe pregnancy.
- Prevents birth defects, premature delivery and low birth weight
- Reduces the risk of pregnancy-induced hypertension
- Relieves morning sickness in pregnancy
- Reduces the risk of giving birth to malformed babies
- Can be taken throughout pregnancy
- Ideal even when you are breast-feeding
One tablet daily, preferably with a meal. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care provider.
* Daily Value for Pregnant and Lactating Women.
** Daily Value not established.
- It is recommended that all women who are or who could become pregnant take 800mcg of Folic Acid (as contained in Evergreen Natal Care) per day in order to reduce the risk of birth defects, premature delivery and low birth weight.
- Evergreen Natal Care contains 200 mg of Calcium. This has been shown to lower the risk of pregnancy-induced hypertension
- Evergreen Natal Care contains Vitamin B6 at a level recommended to significantly reduce the severity of morning sickness in pregnancy.
- Evergreen Natal Care contains beta-carotene which is the form of vitamin A that is safe in pregnancy. Vitamin A is required for the maintenance of your baby and for growth and development of your tissues.